      Fra: "Thomas Overstreet" <otomsgarden@...>
      Til: <avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com>
      Sendt: 31. juli 2003 23:44
      Emne: Re: [avant-progressive] Re: 90s vs. 70s.

      I envy the kids of today for the ease that they will be able to find the music that is truly special to them and it can only get better. Wtih over 30 years of listening experience behind me I look forward to the new music for me to find that has yet to be created.

      > Thom
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic