7123Re: [avant-progressive] Barnabe, Arrigo- "Clara Crocodilo"

  • freakCha@aol.com
    May 1 3:12 AM
      In einer eMail vom 01.05.03 09:58:58 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit schreibt
      vdorje@...:

      > Hullo,
      > Can anyone explain the difference here?
      > Barnabe, Arrigo Clara Crocodilo Bra 1980
      >

      > and................
      >

      > Barnabe, Arrigo Clara Crocodilo Bra 1999

      hi, craig
      the 80 CD release is the CD-issue of their vinyl album of that year,
      the 99 release is that of a live performance of the same material from 99.
      cheers
      freakCha
      ps: AB has been releasing a few recordings during the past 20 or so years,
      some of them compositions for movies and TV, which are not particularly
      interesting in my opinion, but there's at least TWO more releases called
      TUBAROES VOADORES and GIGANTE NEGAO, which I consider to be of major interest
      in this list....
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic