4387Re: Igor Wakhevitch

  • 1-0
    Jul 2, 2002
      --- In avant-progressive@y..., "dancoscino" <dancoscino@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks to all who replied regarding Wakhevitch.
      >
      > Much appreciated.

      Some subversive person got this article posted at indie-ezine
      Pitchfork:

      http://pitchforkmedia.com/watw/02-06/faust.shtml

      Dominique

      PS - I just got "Etre Dieu", which was an opera conceived by Salvador
      Dali, but with Wakhevitch providing all the music (apparently because
      Krzysztof Penderecki refused). Very good. I had heard underwhelming
      things about it, but even though it's more towards straight ahead
      modern classical than his studio records, it's still pretty out there
      stuff.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic