3644Re: Florian Fricke (Popol Vuh) R.I.P.

  • mkbox0
    Jan 2, 2002
      Pierre & Sjef,
      thanks for the Popol Vuh suggestions. i'm gonna pass them on to my
      friend (i've already got such a backlog of wants to start the new

      btw, Mark Jung -- on the subject of Popol's label Spalax ..i got out
      bid on your buddies "30 Years of Musical Insurrection in France"
      yesterday by some fancy pants quick drawin whippersnapper. damn. but
      would it have been worth the $40+ i dizzily found my self willing to
      fork out?

      happy new year to all!

      -mark k

      ps: all the advertisements popping up on this message board --
      our own little "New Normalcy" around here now? :( happy happy
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic