3131Cd trade list 7

  • Per Anders Johansson
    Sep 30, 2001
      Hello

      Here comes the lates trade list of cds,so please send your trade list to me
      ,very much are interesting from all ages,but what i need more are 60-70s
      music on cd and countries like Italy and germand are very interesting,send
      the lists and we work out something,vinyls lists can be done to after
      requests.

      MAN PYE COLLECTION (revelation/2 oz of plastic) 2CD
      GRAVY TRAIN A BALLAD OF A PEACEFUL MAN
      GRAVY TRAIN STAIRCASE TO THE DAY
      NEKTAR REMEMBER THE FUTURE
      JETHRO TULL THE FUTURE IN THE ROCK (Live) 2 CD
      JETHRO TULL ROCKS ON THE ROAD (Live) 2 CD
      DIAS DE BLUES SAME
      STEVE HILLAGE RAINBOW DOME MUSICK
      FRENCH FRITH KAISER THOMPSON INVISIBLE MEANS
      CARAVAN LIVING IN THE GREY AND PINK
      THE BATTLE OF HASTINGS
      COOL WATER
      RUPHUS NEW BORN DAY
      AGATION FREE RIVER OF RETURN
      KRAFTWERK I (red)
      II (green)
      RALF & FLORIDAN
      ALAN DAVEY CAPTURED ROTATION (Hawkwind member)
      HENRY COW LEG END (original mix)
      THIRD EAR BAND ALCHEMY
      NATIONAL HEALTH MISSING PIECES
      9.30 FLY SAME
      APPLE AN APPLE DAY
      FUZZY DUCK SAME
      ARTHUR BROWN CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN
      SALAMANDER SALAMANDER (uk)
      BEVIS FROND NEW RIVER DAY
      KORAI �R�M SAME
      MASTER APPRENTICE HANDS OF TIME (austrlian label Raven,rare)
      MC5 HIGH TIMES
      PEDRO Y PABLO EN CONCIERTO
      ROBERT WYATT MID-EIGHTIES
      DONDESTAN
      BADFINGER HEAD FIRST 2 CD
      BRIAN AUGER BEST OF BRIAN AUGER 2 CD (very good collection)
      GODS GENESIS THE GODS
      TO SAMUEL A SON
      KEITH TIPPET GROUP YOU ARE HERE..I AM HERE
      CARMEN FANDANGOS IN SPACE/DANCING ON COLD WINDS
      DUNLAVY I RUINED AMERICA/THE SPINNING DOG
      HAWKWIND AMBIENT ANARCHISTS 2 CD
      ANTHOLOGY 2 CD
      FAIRPORT CONVENTION UNHALFBRICKING
      ROSIE
      ANGEL DELIGHT
      LEIGE & LIFE
      PROCUL HARUM PANDORAS BOX (quality collection)
      TRAFFIC MR FANTASY
      NIRVANA (uk) TRAVELLING ON A CLOUD
      BLACK FLOWERS