26050New Live Sanguine Hum, New Accordo Dei Contrari, New David Sancious Reissue, New Dewa Budjana, Allan Holdsworth Salute

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Aug 9, 2014

       Join the gagliarchives Saturday night for program 1382 as we feature the new live album from Sanguine Hum titled Live In America recorded at the Rite Of Spring Festival in 2012. We'll also track another recent reissue from David Sancious and the 1975 release titled Forest Of Feelings and spotlight the recent release from Ian Anderson titled Homo Erraticus as he celebrates a birthday. We'll also feature an extended birthday salute to guitar great Allan Holdsworth, and track recent music from a personal favorite of 2014 in Dewa Budjana's Surya Namaskar featuring Jimmy Johnson and Vinnie Colaiuta.  We'll also track music from our new #1 album in requests from Italian band Accordo Dei Contrari titled AdC. Lots of birthday salutes and anniversaries as well.

      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.org

      How To Listen:
      Windows Media at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889.asx
      Quicktime at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889.qtl
      Shoutcast at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889-stream.pls and through Aural Moon both live tonight and replayed Tuesday morning at 11AM at http://auralmoon.com/playlinks/auralmoon56kmp3.pls

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/

      Tune Into The Gagliarchives at 88.9FM - 95.1FM - 100.7FM Saturday Nights from 10pm-2am, and heard around the world at http://www.auralmoon.com