26022Rare L'Infonie on the radio

  • Francois Couture
    Jun 24, 2014
      Friends, today is Quebec's national holiday. And since I'll be on the air tonight with my avant-garde music show, I'll be taking a trip back down Quebec Musique Actuelle memory lane. And I'll be spinning some hard-to-find stuff. Like Nébu's first LP, René Lussier's first LP, and one whole side from Vol. 3333, the only L'Infonie LP that hasn't been reissued yet. Listen live tonight, 8 pm (Eastern) on www.cflx.qc.ca/en-direct/

      The show will be available for streaming/download for a week, starting tomorrow morning (Wednesday), at www.cflx.qc.ca/rediffusion (scroll down to "Délire actuel" and listen or download; watch out, there are two hours).

      The playlist will be published on http://blog.monsieurdelire.com tonight at 8 pm (Eastern)

      Happy listening!

      François Couture,
      Monsieur Délire (blogue musical et émissions radiophoniques / music blog and
      radio shows)

      NOUVELLE ADRESSE ET NOUVEAU TÉLÉPHONE / NEW ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER
      688, rue des Peupliers
      St-Faustin-Lac-Carré, QC
      J0T 1J3 Canada

      T: 819-713-0588