26007SPECIAL EDITION: Prog-Rock Diner/Paul Sears on KOTO Radio!

  • progluvr
    May 20, 2014
      This Friday May 23rd, Paul and I will be broadcasting LIVE from KOTO radio studios in beautiful Telluride CO. The playlist isn't set yet but it will be fun and exciting for us. KOTO is on the internet at www.KOTO.org so I hope you can join us from 7pm to 9pm that's MST (2 hours behind East Coast so it's 9pm-11pm there and so on). KOTO is where I did my 1st radio show and I'm thrilled to be able to do another even if only for 2 hours.
      Deb S.
      The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
      Mondays 5-7pm EST
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic