      From: fastianed <fastian@...>
      To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 1:52 PM
      Subject: [avant-progressive] Goblin ( believe it or not this is not robospam)

      Hello all that is still around,
      I see that the Italian band Goblin is in the middle of a US tour and playing SF in a couple of days with Secret Chiefs 3. They've been getting a fair amount of press lately considering and I even heard them on the radio the other day (KALX). I even dug out Profondo Rosso for a listen. Pretty short, barely 30 minutes.
      Has anybody else seen them yet? Are they worth shelling out 50 bucks for? I think they're opening for Secret Chiefs 3 so they might not have been allotted much time to play. Any insight or opinions welcome,
      JT

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic