24971Re: Rotters Club on Esoteric question

  • aleardo53
    Oct 1, 2009
      ...I asked exactly the same thing, having no answers I bought both H&TN esoteric edition... sound improved a little bit, not enough for me to be satisfied... I still haven't had the time to comparate the tracking list with previous editions...

      --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Sean Terwilliger <seanter@...> wrote:
      > Hey all,
      > I was looking at the tracklisting for the new issue... It looks like
      > there are a few less tracks. Is that true? Is the sound noticeably
      > better? Is there any reason (besides supporting the guys, and the label,
      > both of which are valid) to get this?
      > Thanks
      > Sean
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic