24778New Deluge Grander, Tree, Gentle Giant Tonight

  • gagliarchives
    May 2, 2009
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Time tonight, for program 1107 as we feature the forthcoming disc from I.Q. titled Frequency, and space rockers Ozric Tentacles and their new disc The Yum Yum Tree.
      We'll also feature the new release from Deluge Grander titled The Form Of The Good. We'll track recent music from The Aurora Project and their disc Shadow Border, Israeli band Tree and their latest EP in our 4th Hour Space Out, and spotlight John Lees' Barclay James Harvest as ROSfest moves into day 3 at the Keswick Theater in Glenside, PA on Sunday.
      We'll also spotlight our new #1 release from Norwegian band Leprous and their new disc Tall Poppy Sydrome edging out Umphrey's McGee in requests.
      Lots of other surprises from the vault!

      Visit our ON DEMAND section on our site for interview podcasts of Bill Bruford, Eddie Jobson and Chris Poland, with upcoming downloads of Rick Laird, Ken Field, and Patrick Moraz!

      Stay Tuned!
      Website: http://gagliarchives.com
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org
      http://auralmoon.com

      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES

      Join Our Newsgroups: