24486Re: Good bye Lars...

  • Cuneiform / Wayside
    Jan 5, 2009
      Lenny wrote:

      > In retrospect, the tone of
      > Viandra has me wondering if he knew something about his condition.
      > There's more sustained melancholy on that disc than on any other
      > recording of his that I can recall.

      I don't think so. There were possibly other things 'bothering' Lars
      that did not have to do with his health (and which I was only very
      dimly aware of and can not, should not and will not elaborate on).
      Remember that the album was mostly recorded between 2001-2006, I
      think. Long before he became aware of any health issues, I believe.