24482Re: Good bye Lars...

  • palcontented1
    Jan 3, 2009
      --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, "alanterrill"
      <alanterrill@...> wrote:

      Thanks, I've been looking for something about him with a bit of
      substance. I never met Lars, never saw him perform, but I've been a
      fan for thirty years and his death hit me kind of hard. 60 is way too
      young for such a vibrant spirit to depart. In retrospect, the tone of
      Viandra has me wondering if he knew something about his condition.
      There's more sustained melancholy on that disc than on any other
      recording of his that I can recall.

      Lenny
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic