24248Re: [avant-progressive] KA

  • Bob Netherton
    Aug 21, 2008

      > he has to be the greatest Frenchman who ever
      > walked the earth. he is the most amazing composer
      > drummer, that has ever walked the planet.

      Dave Kerman can bang the sticks pretty good too :-) But I will
      defer to your opinion on this since you are a drummer and would
      understand far better than I. I do know that I enjoy a lot of
      his work.

      > In fact
      > he might even be an extraterrestrial he is so awesome.
      > he is so brilliant that he even created his own language.
      > every beat of every meter just breathes genius .
      >
      > oh yeah KA is pretty good too.

      LOL! It is at that. Becoming one of my favorites of their
      catalog. You've sure come a long way on the Magma journey, Earl.
      I remember when you first picked up one of their DVDs. Glad they
      are having such a pleasant impact on your listening.

      Zeuhl on good sir.

      Bob

      np: Jackie McLean - Jackie's Bag (can't get my head out of this time
      period)
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic