24246KA

  • earl rapp
    Aug 21, 2008
      Hello :

      with all the talk about Magma lately I thought
      I would revisit KA again and what can I say
      about Christian that hasn't already been written.

      he has to be the greatest Frenchman who ever
      walked the earth. he is the most amazing composer
      drummer, that has ever walked the planet. In fact
      he might even be an extraterrestrial he is so awesome.
      he is so brilliant that he even created his own language.
      every beat of every meter just breathes genius .

      oh yeah KA is pretty good too.

      Vander Forever !!!!!!!

      Earl
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic