      From: greg manson <mannoe@...>
      To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 1, 2008 10:23:52 PM
      Subject: RE: [avant-progressive] Re: Once upon a time Stella Zeltzer (pre-Vander) used to sing...

      I think it is aesthetically possible to "admire" the scale and imagination
      of the totemic symbolism of Nazism, Speer's lightshows for example, without
      subscribing to the ideology. Just as it is possible to admire the technical
      proficiency and imagination of an artist without actually liking their work.

      I can't stand Sun Ra for instance but I admire the concept.

      Dr greg

      _____