23500Re: [avant-progressive] Re: Once upon a time Stella Zeltzer (pre-Vander) used to sing...

  • Michael Feathers
    Feb 1, 2008
      The thing that irritates me about this thread is that there is no meat
      to it. There aren't even rumors of Vander Nazism out there that I am
      aware of, just insinuations, and it's been that way for years. It seems
      like it's just a lot of hot air.