23495Re: [avant-progressive] Re: Once upon a time Stella Zeltzer (pre-Vander) used to sing...

  • pautonnier.olivier
    Feb 1, 2008
      Sorry but my english is very poor and sometimes it's hard to understand
      the meaning of my words.

      About this (too much) long rumour, in my opinion, it's a pure vengeance
      with bad spirit of some people who don't understand vander's spirit
      especially in some french magazines in the 70's.Vander is not like me=
      he's nazi !
      In the same example, since 20 years, if you're not agree with the
      "great" B.H.L" , he say you're a nazi.
      Nazi is one of the worst period of humanity , but often, it's using
      to destroy the thinking against politically correct.
      I'm not a nazi, but i'm interesting to understand how this ideology
      could take the power without any kind of resistance.
      Nazism is the product of capitalism, a reaction against the fear of
      communism, and nazi understood the power of FEAR . Fear of the
      strangers, no pure blood, jewish , communists,. Aryan race is not a
      reality but only a racist theory with german culture's roots propaganda
      Vander was in Nietzsche 's reading in the 70's and often, peolple
      believe Nietzsche is nazi.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic