21656Re: Is it okay to not care for/understand some music?

  • zeuhlmate
    Nov 3 1:27 AM
      - And it sort of makes the idea of improvisational music on CD a bit
      strange?
      But sometimes it works, I will without any hesitation recommend the
      album Supersilent:6 (I listen to it often)- and from what I've heard,
      their last effort, a DVD should be marvellous !
      I have experienced Supersilent live once and it was breathtaking. I
      didn't dare to take a leak, not to miss anything :-)

      /Michael

      --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, "palcontented1"