21647Re: Is it okay to not care for/understand some music?/Lol on Ogun

  • palcontented1
    Nov 1, 2006
      --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, "Brian K" <brian011879@...>
      wrote:

      Hi Brian,

      I heard both of those back in the day, but have never owned them. I
      think I prefer his work which mixes styles and the humor is more
      overt. Here's a discography page for further exploration:

      http://efi.group.shef.ac.uk/mcoxhill.html

      Lenny

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic