21643Re: [avant-progressive] Re: Is it okay to not care for/understand some music?

    Nov 1, 2006

      I like the song Dust in the Wind by Kansas (a friend of mine almost choked
      when it came on the radio in the care and he started to change it and I said
      "no, man!") and a lot of sorta dopey 60s stuff that I grew up with (Jimmy
      Webb's pop stuff, Dionne Warwick/Burt Bacharach, The 5th Dimension, etc. etc. etc.)