19199Re: [avant-progressive] G Chenevier - Arthur et Les Robots

    Feb 6, 2006
      Hi,

      I need to listen to my vinyl copy (which was released on a different label,
      of course), but I think tha tthis is the the same as the original copy.

      re: Jack The Ripper: Guigou was NOT a UZ fan, but was associated with them
      and played concerts with them with Etron Fou, so he probably thought it was
      funny to turn Jack The Ripper into a jolly little tune.

      Lastly - you know that this is actually a record for children?

      Steve