19157Re: Internet Radio Show + legit ebay sellers?

  • Brian K
    Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Thom,

      I didn't know this about them beforehand, and didn't think once about
      backordered titles. CDUniverse.com is the exact same way; have to
      call their toll-free number first before ordering, as one can't trust
      whether the site says it's in stock or not.

      Take Care,
      Brian

      --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, otomstreet@... wrote:

      > Hi Brian,
      >
      > I wasn't offended but i felt I had to speakup. I've never bought
      from them via Half.com, it has always been via Amazon. Like I said
      before you do have to check back after a day or so to make sure the
      item isn't on back order. I've just recently figured out how to order
      from them direct and plan to do that for my next batch of Jazz Blue
      Note RVG Editions.

      > Thom

      > From: "Brian K" <brian011879@...>
      > > Hi Steve,
      > >
      > > Sorry, I don't know how I got that number stuck in my head. I
      think
      > > I'd gotten it confused with another label. I checked back, and
      > > CDUniverse.com carries 190 Cuneiform titles, from what it read.
      > >
      > > Chris, Thom, and Mike,
      > >
      > > I'm sorry if I offended you. They probably are a decent place, I
      just
      > > had some bad luck with them; might still get the Weber CD, I
      don't
      > > know. Do you guys go through them directly, or through Half.com?
      > >
      > > Take Care,
      > > Brian
      > >

      > > --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, CuneiWay@a... wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Brian,