18939Re: tapes to offer-was: Marcoeur

  • zeuhlmate
    Jan 18, 2006
      This one is good !
      And for those that doesn't understand french, there is no vocals, but
      a few short but interesting compositions and especially some unusual
      intriguing guitars.
      I never understood how these recordings came by, could be a score for
      a movie ?

      The This Heat side, didn't so much for me (their albums are better).

      > Tago Mago - This Heat/Albert Marcoeur lim. 352/1500. Mag in
      french/english (short history of TH, photos and more) Tape one side
      A.M and one side TH each around 15 min. Elsewhere unrel. stuff,
      besides on bootleg.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic