18935Re: [avant-progressive] Marcoeur

  • Renato Moraes
    Jan 18, 2006
      My comment wasnt serious, it was much more to bug you, as I know you like Marcoeur music a lot.

      I received from you a few days ago his lastest, but I still did not have the time to listen to it propoerly, but during the 1st spinning I gave it........ I am not sure yet if it will turn to be a winner as the 1st 4.

      CuneiWay@... wrote:
      Renato wrote,

      > Albert is great. Especially his 1st 4 albums. Alan is right telling you
      > that 'Celui ou a Joseph' is essential, but I do think 'Armes Et Cycles' is
      > equally excellent.
      I agree with this.

      > Steve will probably want to kill me now, but I am less enthusiastic
      > with his later work. "Ma Vie avec Elles" has some moments that are almost as
      > good as the 4 previous ones. Sports et Percussions and (m,a,r, et coeur comme
      > coeur) are very good but NOT ABSOLUTELLY GREAT.

      I don't disagree with this and I am surprised you thought I would disagree.
      The only difference is that *I* think Ma Vie is perhaps his worst album. But
      the work definitely goes down a step after the 1st four.

      Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...

      Visit your group "avant-progressive" on the web.