13743Re: [avant-progressive] Hey Udi

  • otomstreet@comcast.net
    Aug 1, 2004
      Hi Udi,

      thanks alot for answering, I value your opinion and really enjoy your work in sound manipulation"Ahvak" being a big favorite of mine. Haven't been able to pick out a Biota favorite yet but right now Invisible Map seems to be leading the pack.

      Thom

      Hi Udi,

      What do you think of Biota being a sound manipulator yourself, I'm finding them very addictive.

      Indeed
      I first got to know about these guys reading one of the old Recommended
      Records mail order booklets (circa 1984)
      Cutler's descriptions of "horde" made me curious and i am a follower
      ever since .
      They have invented a language of their own
      Object Holder is my favorite

      Thom