13498Re[4]: [avant-progressive] The Danubians

  • Michael Feathers
    Jul 3, 2004
      Sac> In a message dated 7/2/2004 6:52:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Sac> mfeathers@... writes:
      Sac> I was disappointed by Die Knodel's Panorama so
      Sac> I'm leery of other efforts when someone else writes for them.

      Sac> In my opinion, Christof Dienz, the guy who wrote much of Die
      Sac> Knodel's material is a great composer.
      Sac> I agree re Dienz, but I thought most of PANORAMA worked. There were a couple
      Sac> of tracks I didn't care for, but the biggest part of it was as enjoyable as
      Sac> the earlier discs, imho...

      I should give it another spin then. I'm getting very used to "not
      getting something" and then discovering later that it is wonderful.
      My most recent CD in this category is the self-titled 'Rhesus O' disc.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic