13497Re: Re[2]: [avant-progressive] The Danubians

  • StoOdin101@aol.com
    Jul 3, 2004
      In a message dated 7/2/2004 6:52:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      mfeathers@... writes:
      I was disappointed by Die Knodel's Panorama so
      I'm leery of other efforts when someone else writes for them.

      In my opinion, Christof Dienz, the guy who wrote much of Die
      Knodel's material is a great composer.
      I agree re Dienz, but I thought most of PANORAMA worked. There were a couple
      of tracks I didn't care for, but the biggest part of it was as enjoyable as
      the earlier discs, imho...