13476Re: [avant-progressive] The Danubians

  • Renato Moraes
    Jul 1, 2004
      Michael,
      I think this is the only CD by them. If you like Amy, you should check:

      The Nudes
      Tone Dog (unfortunatelly, I think they are OOP).
      Billy Tipton & Ne Zehdali - Polo Doro.

      And you are right, this is really great.

      Renato

      Michael Feathers <mfeathers@...> wrote:

      I got this CD a little while back and I've got to say that I love it.
      I bought it because I liked Gabi's voice and I love Kampec Dolores'
      'Eye of the Needle.' 'Rapid' didn't do anything for me.

      I don't know what makes 'The Danubians' so special, but I'd love to
      hear more like it. I wonder if it is Amy Denio's presence. The only
      thing I have with her on it is Curlew's 'A Beautiful Western Saddle'
      but that completely befuddles me. Needs more listens I guess.

      Man, this Danubians CD is good. I can't get enough of 'Tebit' or
      'Night Train.'

      Is there really another Danubian's release called 'Danubius' or is
      allmusic.com just screwed up? I noticed that the cover art for that
      release and the eponymous one are switched.

      Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT