Pagan Pride Day

  • Susanna
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hello Family,

      It is that time of year again when we all come together to celebrate our spirituality, give to those who need it, and celebrate our last harvest.   This year at PPD there are many chances to do just that.   Our charities this year are the Pagan Alliance Food Pantry, The Friends of Nevada's Wilderness, and The Women's and Children's Center of the Sierra's.

      We will once again have many items up for raffle.   The raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5.  With every 5 cans of food donated you will get a free raffle ticket.  Our theme for the food donations is "Dinner in a Can".   We have a TV that is up for raffle.  It is a 32 in.  flat screen(doesn't go on a wall) with a remote.   The tickets for this are $5 each and the funds from this go to renting the park next year.   The kids will be selling Lemonade and popcorn.  They will also be doing a fishing game.   Money from this will go to the Women's and Children's Center
      .

      We will be selling soda and water this year.   We will also have Snowcones as well for $2.   There will be a food vendor there and the stocks will be back this year too.   We will have a mead drinking contest and gunny sack races.  There will be workshops and a Q &A this year.

      So bring the family to Deer Park on September 12th. The opening ritual is at 10 am.
      See ya there.

      BB
      Susanna
      Fundraiser Coordinator