Fwd: Silver Dawn's First Full Moon Circle

  • Kelley Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      I would like to Cordially invite all of you to Silver Dawn's First Full Moon Circle!

      You have probably seen it on the calendar, and the reminder out there, but I would like to officiallly invite you to attend the circle/ritual and find out what the full moon is all about!  We will be doing a family protection this month.  Please call me if you have any questions...

      If you can, please RSVP so we have enough cakes and ale.

      We will be meeting at the UUFNN at 780 Del Monte lane at 8pm.  We will not have a shared meal, since we are meeting late.

      Kelley - 843-8213

      ~~Weaver~~

      Behind the curtains of mystery lies the sacred journey
      As your darkness is descending
      There is a light to guide your way
      Her voice is intimate and wondrous telling of her presence
      She speaks in whispers, tenderly guiding,
      Even when you feel most alone
      She is there, holding you, reminding you
      The path is before you and she is there.
                                                  ~~Weaver (2008)~~