Re: [avalonsgate] Need a Job!

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      Blessings Heather
      I am not sure of your location but Amazon here in Fernley seems to be
      looking for help. You will need to go through Integrity ( temp agency ) to
      get to Amazon. They only hire through this agency now. It is worth checking
      into.
      There is also MSC here in Fernley, you can check out their web site at
      www.mscdirect.com
      I hope this helps.
      In Peace, Love and Light
      Summer Wolf