This Week at the Gate.....

  • avalonsgatekeeper
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
      Today Wednesday February 4th-

      Stitch and Witch from 4pm to 6pm.
      Open invitation to come and get crafty with the ladies of the Gate.
      Bring a project to work on and come hang out. Free to attend.

      Passion Party! @ 6pm
      Come and get naughty while we explore exciting products with our
      Passion Diva Alina! We have lots of fun, browsing is okay! If you do
      find something for yourself or your sweetie orders will arrive before
      Valentine's Day! Free to attend.

      Saturday February 7th - Partner's Massage!
      Come spend a couple of hours with our licensed massage therapists to
      learn some basics of massage just in time for Valentine's Day.
      Workshop is designed for students to work in pairs, so bring your
      special other or a friend to learn with. Cost is $40 per pair. Each
      pair will receive a gift of Avalon's Gate goodies at the end of the
      class. Space is limited so please RSVP to micheal@... or
      call 775-322-5223.
    • Julieanne Howard
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009

        any word on my FireJewel oil???

                                                 FireJewel

        Open invitation to come and get crafty with the ladies of the Gate.
        Bring a project to work on and come hang out. Free to attend.

        Passion Party! @ 6pm
        Come and get naughty while we explore exciting products with our
        Passion Diva Alina! We have lots of fun, browsing is okay! If you do
        find something for yourself or your sweetie orders will arrive before
        Valentine's Day! Free to attend.

        Saturday February 7th - Partner's Massage!
        Come spend a couple of hours with our licensed massage therapists to
        learn some basics of massage just in time for Valentine's Day.
        Workshop is designed for students to work in pairs, so bring your
        special other or a friend to learn with. Cost is $40 per pair. Each
        pair will receive a gift of Avalon's Gate goodies at the end of the
        class. Space is limited so please RSVP to micheal@avalonsgate .org or
        call 775-322-5223.

      • Michelle Hogue
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
          I will have it done by this weekend and I do apologize it has taken me forever to catch up after being sick for so long.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
            thank you. Let me know when it is ready, and i will come and get it.

                                              Jewel