Intro to Reiki Class at the Gate January 17th!

  • avalonsgatekeeper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      Reiki is a Japanese energy healing modality.

      This talk will be held on January 17th from 1:00-2:30 at Avalon's
      Gate. It is for those who either have never heard of Reiki or who
      have been curious about it but possibly put off by the price of
      classes, not sure as to whether this healing modality was "right" for
      them and therefore worth it. I will approach the subject based on the
      Reiki Style under which I was attuned, giving some background as to
      other approaches to training. This introduction will be limited to 15
      participants of which I will draw 2 names to give 5 minute Reiki
      healings to...asking for feedback for the benefit of the class. The
      cost of this introduction is $20 of which $10 can be applied towards
      the Reiki I classes held by me within 6mos of the class date. To
      register contact me at crystalpriestess@... or through
      katie@... Katie
    • Gillian Boardman