Special Workshop coming to Avalon's Gate Nov 15th!

  • avalonsgatekeeper
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      We are pleased to announce......

      Business Planning for Non-Profits

      This intensive workshop is designed for non-profit corporations;
      however there are many tools that can be used in for-profit businesses
      as well.

      We will cover:
      • Strategic Management Overview
      • Building Programs
      • Designing Program Services
      • Program Planning and Evaluation

      Participants do not have to be currently involved with a Non-Profit.
      However, I encourage all attendees to bring corporate charters,
      articles of incorporation, and/or written ideas to the workshop.

      This is an all-day seminar with a lot of material to cover in a short
      period of time. I encourage participants to bring snacks and we will
      be breaking for lunch.

      The workshop will be held at Avalon's Gate, 805 South Virginia Street
      November 15, from 10:30AM until 5:00PM

      The cost for the materials is $6; however, I'm willing to waive that
      for anyone who is planning to run for an office or is currently
      serving on a Board of Directors.

      Please register for this workshop by November 11 so I know how many
      booklets I will need to have in print. You can register via the
      contact information below.

      Email: Margie.Ewen@...
      Home: 971-1483
      Cell: 250-4584