The PPD Children's Staff

  • Susanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hello Family,

      As of tonight PPD has a new Children's staff ready for some artwork.   The original staff moved away so we are starting all over again.   It will start with Laramie as she is the one who put the original first piece of artwork.   I am dropping it off to her tomorrow and then will pick it up on Sunday.   We have 30 days to get it around to as many people in the community as we can.  We won't be raffling it to pass it around this time because of the short time constraint that we have.   If you would like to add some artwork to the staff please email me at willowspring1@... with directions to your house and a good time to drop it off and I will get it to you so that you can work on it.   You will only have 3 days but I think we can do it.  As a community we can do anything.   So I call on everyone to help us put this together and then on Pagan Pride Day coming up on October 4th, it will be auctioned off and the proceeds will go to the Child Assault Prevention Program here in Reno.   I can't wait to hear from you all and if you get it and are done with it even in a day or so call me and I will move it on to the next.

      Blessed Be
      and Thanks for your support

      Susanna

      PS. Please pass this to any group that I missed.