Rune Craft Class 4, 4/5/2008, 3:00 pm

  • avalonsgate@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Reminder from: avalonsgate Yahoo! Group
      Title: Rune Craft Class 4
      Date: Saturday April 5, 2008
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Location: Room of Requirement
      Street: 453 1/2 Moran St.
      City State Zip: Reno, NV 89502
      Phone: 775-322-5223
      Notes: Runecraft IV- Rune-Casting. Learn to read the runes, using a couple of layouts and methods! Here, we'll discover the unique tricks and techniques of rune-casting in comparison to other divination methods, and how to use rune-casting for all sorts of practical purposes. Bring your own runes if you like, although we'll have several demo sets to work with. Cost $20 per person.