Serious Question

  • theresa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      i am using my wifes account to ask a serioius question my friend
      recently has told me in a text that he took 5 oxycotton and 5 pain
      killers. but what he didnt tell me is that he tried to hang him self i
      dont know what to do any more. i cant visit him i live in nevada and
      he is in california but i dont have a car. i want to help him in the
      ways of healing through a spell or candle magic or talking. to help
      with his love life which is the reason he did it. i cant even think at
      this time i have spoken to him i dont know if it did any good. but i
      realy hope it did if anyone has a suggestion of a spell or something.
      or just good old advice please reply. like that a trinket i dont know
      somthing. i have lost my grandma to breast cancer a dear friend to
      cancer at work i dont want to loose my friend i dont think i can take
      it. please reply to jigoku820@... i am lost realy lost
    • domina_ignotus
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
        I am new to this group, but will try to help with this as much as able.
        For some reason it would not let me reply to the email.

        The text is a cry for help. Because he far away, is there someone in
        his area that you know, who could possibly talk to him, and get him to
        counseling. The relationship may be part of the problem, but not the
        whole reason. Do what you are able, but ultimately, it is his choice.
        To take blame on that is not yours is folly, and will not help.

        I am sorry that you have lost loved ones. A spell to protect him in
        this situation is dangerously close to a binding, and that is not
        good. It takes away his free will, and it does a number on your karma.
        Maybe a spell to help him open up, to seek help if he wants it, to
        motivate him to feel the love that he does have would be more
        appropriate.

        And pray... letting your deity know what you need and what you are
        afraid of, asking for help, is the cornerstone of communication. One
        can't get mad at god(goddess) if one puts no effort to build a
        relationship.

        Namaste
        Domina