PaganAlliance of Nevada (PAN) Meeting

  • avalonsgatekeeper
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello All,
      A meeting of the Pagan Alliance of Nevada will be held at Avalon's
      Gate this Sunday, Nov. 5th from 1:30 to 3:30. It is a potluck lunch
      and all are welcome to attend. PAN is "a non-profit corporation whose
      purpose is to promote and preserve religious diversity by providing
      education and services to all those who are interested in Earth and
      nature based religions, regardless of religious or ethnic background."
      That is quoted from their Yahoo web group (Pagan_Alliance). For this
      special event we will be opening the store even though we are usually
      closed on Sundays. We will be open that day from 11 to 4:30. It is a
      great opportunity to meet different members of the community and
      contribute your voice. Hope to see you there. Blessed Be.

      Samantha