Workshops

  • avalonsgatekeeper
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hello everyone! Newletter is a little late this month as I have been
      ill, but it is coming!

      I wanted to give you all a run down of the workshops we are offering
      for the month. Rune is giving a series of workshops on the Tarot and
      wrapping up the month with a workshop on Seduction.

      The First
      Saturday– August 4th @ 3pm Walking the Road of Triumph: the first
      installation of a three-weekend seminar, Rune will be covering the
      secrets behind the numbers and images of the Tarot.  Learn how to
      use the cards as a map for living free of destiny, and as a Book of
      Secrets, to teach you the hidden mysteries of life.  Sample decks
      included for demonstration, although you may bring your own.  By the
      Triumphs of the Tarot, blessed be forever. $20 per person

      The Second
      Saturday August 11th 3pm Reading the Book of Life: the second in a
      three-weekend series, Rune teaches how to read the Tarot like a
      professional in just two hours.  Learn how to read the hidden
      messages of the cards in a reading, and how to read for any aspect
      of someone's life.  As always, sample decks are available for
      practice, though you may bring your own. $20 per person.

      The Third
      Saturay August 18th 3pm Speaking the Words of Eternity: the final
      class of the series, Rune reveals the magical secrets of the Tarot,
      and shows you how to call them forth.  Learn of the five Books and
      their Guardians, and the hidden keys to each book; learn to practice
      the magics of the Elder Children of the High One, and how to unleash
      the spirits and gods of fate and nature to make your dreams come
      true.  A thousand-year-old secret lies within your hands.  Sample
      decks for practice included, as always. $20 per person.

      Saturday August 25th @ 3pm The Arts of Seduction: want to spice up
      your relationships?  Wanting a little something more this summer?
      In this class based on the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene, Rune
      shows you how to unleash the passionate seducer within you!  Learn
      how to apply simple techniques of soothing and intrigue to make an
      impact on others.  Discover how to apply these secrets to all
      relationships in your life, with healthy, positive, and immediate
      results!
      You never need to feel lonely or frustrated again!  18+ only; this
      is a safe, sane, and sex-free zone.

      Hope to see you all soon!
      Brightest Blessings
      Samantha