Newsletter!

  • avalonsgatekeeper
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      It is on it's way I promise! With, Beltane, a handfasting, a stiff
      neck and two little girls (beasties) with strep it has been a rough
      week. For those of you who just can't wait a minute longer (ha!) it is
      on the website under "Services" tab.

      On the schedule for this weekend, Rune is giving a 2 hour workshop on
      prosperity magic titled, Magic of Midas. He will cover the pros and
      cons of prosperity spells, and how to do one. Learn the art of the
      conjure bag and bring a little money into your life!
      Cost is $20 per person. Workshop begins at 3pm on Saturday May 5th.

      Brightest Blessings!
      Samantha