hey there!

  • Asherah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2012
      i would like to invite you (all) to some awesome building meetings coming up =D

      The Next Generation of Spirituality in Northern Nevada (TNG) building meeting is Tomorrow Sunday July 29th 2012 at noon =D it will be at my home in Sparks Nv. Here is the Face book Events link and the link to the TNG group on Facebook as well.

      events: http://www.facebook.com/events/123552127786416/

      group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/nextgenerationnnvpagans/

      Also, As PAN closes.. and new Pagan-Interfaith Group rises. The First Meeting is on Sunday August 5th, 2012 at 3:30-4pm PST(Pagan Standard Time) Here are the Face Book links to these as well.

      Events: http://www.facebook.com/events/270258116412310/

      Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/264979783617083/

      If you would like more information on these PLEASE contact me at

      arewen225@...

      With Love and Faith,
      Asherah (Rocky)