Re: [avalonsgate] Heealing Workshops

  • Wolf Carnahan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012

      Hi Kaylee,

      The workshop is still the 7th. 12-2 at Terra Sand's home. You're welcome to come. Bring something to lie on and a snack/drink for yourself, if you want. We'll be doing some floor workm but most of it will be sitting. Class is free.

      Here's directions to her home, if you don't already know.

      Directions to Terra's home:

      Travel northbound on Pyramid Hwy (#445) heading towards Pyramid Lake, heading through Spanish Springs.  We live out by Spanish Springs High School.  On the right side you will go past Costco and then Lazy 5 Park, and just keep going a few more miles till you see the Savemart on the right and the 7-11 on the left.  At that light you will see Eagle Canyon, which you turn left onto (if you go right it is La Posada instead).  Then go through two round abouts and you will see the middle school on the right and then the high school on the left.  Across from the high school football field you will see Goldeneye Parkway on your right, go right onto that street and follow it through the four way stop and then after the stop sign make your second left onto Gadwall.  Follow Gadwall over the crest of the hill and it becomes our street - Ringneck Way......  You will see Albatross Street on your left and that is our nearest cross street.  We are the third house on the left at #1042.  If you get lost, please call 775.424.4095.
      First class covers:
      Who we are as healers
      Ethics of healing
      Grounding/clearing and charging
      Knowing your own body and developing and directing energy in it and from it
      Scanning
      Chakra system and balancing

      Later classes will delve into energy work, crystal therapy, aura cleansing, remote healing, and Meditation of the Masters (no mantra, no mandala) Neuro-linguistic Programming and Re-framing in the realm of counseling, power animals, and otherworld/underworld journeying.