Thank you!

  • Mystary
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2011
      I just wanted to thank everyone that participated in PPD and all those in attendance. Also, I must not forget those that volunteered their time to help plan the event. It was a beautiful day with wonderful people!

      Mystical Blessings,
      Kaylee aka Mystary

      "Those walking a positive spiritual path are all heading in the same direction. It's just that sometimes we take different routes. All those routes are worthy of honor and a safe space within which to experience the Sacred. May your path be free of rocks and potholes... "
      Patricia Telesco, Shaman in a 9 to 5 World

      Want to know what's going on in the local community? Join the community calendar at:
    • Gillian Boardman