Don't Forget!

  • Margie Ewen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 7:07 PM
      Aaarrggh, me mateys! Pirates be takin' over Rock Park on Saturday, July 9.
      Come on out for some fun in the sun and water, too!
      Meet up with old friends, meet some new ones! Pagans, heathens,
      spiritualists, magickally-minded, New Age, earth-centered, the
      curious, and others! All are welcome!
      Leadership and guides will be there to provide information on several
      local alternative-spiritual groups and non-profit organizations.
      This family-oriented, social fun-day is not a fundraiser.
      Participating groups will be providing hot dogs and hamburgers. Please
      bring your own (non-alcoholic) drinks. If you would like to
      contribute, please bring a side dish to share.

      Schedule:
      8:00 Group set-up
      10:00 Gathering
      12:00 Lunch
      All Day: FUN!!

      Sponsored by:
      Children Of Temple Earth, Pagan Alliance of Nevada, Pagan Pride Day,
      Sacred Earth Walk Spirit Lodge, Silver Dawn, Reno Magick, and others

      SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

      --
      Margie

      Tuta fanya

      http://sewsl.com
    • Susanna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 11:05 PM
        I will be bringing some gluten free hamburger buns...so if anyone needs one besides Demitri just let me know.  I haven't found hotdog buns yet.

        Sus