Reminder: Ladies Imbolc Goddess Tea this Sat.

  • T
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Spirit Medicine Moon Lodge and High Desert Academy of Healing Arts Presents:

      An Imbolc Goddess Tea ~ ~ ~ ~ featuring
      Lovely Lavender to fill the senses and the spirit.

      Ladies of all ages are cordially invited to attend.

      We will be honoring Ireland's Patron Goddess of green healing, Lady Brighid, and welcoming in the first stirrings of springtide.

      Come enjoy good company, a cup full of health giving tea and learn about the magick, lore and healing virtues of lavender for mind, body & soul.

      Please bring a shaker or drum and a healthy munchie to share. Also, a donation of five dollars to offset the cost of supplies is much appreciated, but no one will be turned away due to lack of funds.

      Please join us as we gather in friendship and mirth to help celebrate Tara La Fae's birthday! Refreshments will be provided. Real whipped cream and berries can be savored by all for Tara's special day.

      We hope to see you the afternoon of Saturday, February 5th 1:30-3:30 Silverada Estates Clubhouse in Sparks.

      Please RSVP to SpiritMedicineMoonLodge @... for directions and/or for more info. by February 3rd. We want to be sure there are enough goodies for everyone!

      Green Blessings,
      Terra Sands

      PS A big thank you goes to Children of Temple Earth for generously providing the venue!