Reminder: Samhain High Tea

  • T
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2010
      Spirit Medicine Moon Lodge Presents:

      A Witchy High Tea
      Saturday, October 30th at High Noon

      Ladies of all ages are cordially invited to gather in community spirit to help usher in wintertide and celebrate a Celtic New Year.
      Please come dressed in your witchy best, pointy hat and all!

      Enjoy the company of like-hearted kindred in mirth & friendship, savor a cupful of health giving tea and experience a traditional menu of high tea treats.

      Hold on to your broomstick! We will be flying high on mugwort!
      Learn more about the metaphysical virtues of mugwort from the Wise Woman tradition. Learn how to weave mugwort into your spiritual practices and craft workings. There will also be door prizes of, you guessed it, mugwort goodies!!!

      What to bring:
      1) A picture or momento of a loved one lost (human or animal) for our ancestor altar
      2) Please bring a five dollar contribution to cover the cost of food and supplies. Any left over moneys will help fund future Goddess Teas.

      RSVP to SpiritMedicineMoonLodge @... by October 26th for directions and details.

      Hope to see you so we can visit before the snows set in and the season of holiday madness is upon us.

      In love & light,
      Terra Sands
    • Tara LaFae
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
        I had requested that day off so I can attend the gathering.
        At this time it does look plausible. I'll confirm it next week.