Lughnasadh

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Merry Lughnasadh! I want to give a big shout out to everyone that was able to attend this lovely sabbat. Many thanks go out to Alexander the great, Henry the 8th, Lord Byron, Caesar Augustus and John Wayne for bringing it all together.
      To the winners of the Lughnasadh games and everyone who/played/watched/feasted. `Iron Cauldron' was a lot of fun. The contestants and judges were a riot! `America's next top Initiate' was phenomenal! `So you think you can Cast' was a true test of ones skill whether real or imagined.
      Thank you Terra for showing many of us how Brid crosses are made. It is always inspiring to see so many students and teachers of the craft working in tandem and just having good old fashioned fun. It was an honor to lead in the ritual and celebrations. Hope to see everyone again well before the next sabbat!

      English Bob
    • T
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
        Thanks English Bob and to everyone who had a hand in helping to organize and pull off this event! Thanks to Samantha who generously opens her home and hosts Gate gatherings.

        Thanks for letting me share. I loved weaving Brighid's crosses with people til dark. And I enjoyed watching everyone have a lively time in the witchy frolics. I enjoyed being one of the judges for Iron Cauldron. What a kick that was!

        Thanks again and Lughnasadh Blessings. May you all reap what you've sown this year.

        Terra Sands