Women's Moon Lodge in February

  • T
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Spirit Medicine Moon Lodge Presents:

      Women's New Moon Spirit Circle in February ~

      Come join us as we gathering during the dark moon to contemplate the dream time with the plants and the importance of rest & rejuvenation during the cold winter months. We will be crafting herbal dream pillows and celebrating the onset of the season of love.

      Please bring a rattle or drum, a pillow if you need to make yourself more comfortable and an open heart.

      Gathering to be held in Spanish Springs (write for directions) on Wednesday, the 10th of February. Please RSVP by 2/8/10 to SpiritMedicineMoonLodge @... so we are sure to have enough supplies for everyone. This is a free event, but love donations are always appreciated to help offset material costs.

      6:30 - 7:00 PM arrivals & tea social
      7:00 PM we promptly begin (please do arrive before 7PM)

      Spirit Medicine Moon Lodge is a non-denominational women's group, with our focus upon the God/dess within each of us, Mother Earth and all her creatures.

      We create a safe haven to honor and learn from each other. We laugh, and celebrate life & friendship. Spirit Medicine Moon Lodge is good medicine for both heart & spirit.

      Green Blessings!
      Terra Sands