Women's Moon Lodge in January

  • T
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11 4:21 PM
      Spirit Medicine Moon Lodge meets this Wednesday evening in Spanish Springs to celebrate the return of the light and a new solar year. Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a shaker if you have one. Tea and socializing from 6:30 to 7PM. Circle begins at the 7 o'clock hour so please do arrive by then.

      If you need directions please write to: SpiritMedicineMoonLodge @...

      The weather forcast was checked and conditions look favorable for traveling on the roads.

      Here are a few chants. Please listen to them to be familiar.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLG-fyz8Zx0&feature=PlayList&p=E868F355E4B7DB4D&index=32

      and we will be singing a similar version of this chant - an easier version that goes - Isis, Astarte, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inana - same tune though.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nmeXawp2I8&feature=PlayList&p=FE6C803E5527FB06&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=67

      Spirit Medicine Moon Lodge is a non-denominational women's group, with our focus upon the God/dess within each of us, Mother Earth and all her creatures.

      We create a safe haven to honor and learn from each other. We laugh, and celebrate life & friendship. Spirit Medicine Moon Lodge is good medicine for both heart & spirit.

      Green Blessings,
      Terra Sands

      PS I apologize this notice is last minute, but we had a few sick people in our family during the holidays and I wanted to do a thorough cleaning and to be sure no one else would come down with it in our family before opening our home again.